Please visit the new blog...

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit me at http://www.lesliemaddox.com.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Moving - Ugh!

As the boxes start to collect and things are being packed, I say CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!! Moving is a super pain. Can I get an AMEN!?!? You've all experienced it and shudder at the thought of doing it again.

Leslie and I have been blessed with three moves in about 12 months time - Leslie's condo to Crissy's to my apartment and now to the house. Leslie's done a fantastic job with all the changes that have been going on. We've been painting, packing, and cleaning like crazy. We diffuse the stress by constantly saying, "I love you." and remembering that God has blessed us so much in such a short time. My biggest blessing was finding the love of my life. Waiting for Leslie was the best decision I have ever made. Oops, I digress.

We are so excited about the new home and can't wait to share our home with friends and family.

I would love to write more, but I need to get back to the packing.

I think we are going to take a vacation from moving for about 10 million years!!!!!

Keep us in your prayers the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hello Fellow Siesta!

Whenever I am reading posts on the LPM blog - God seems to prompt me to visit different blogs. Today - He had me find yours! As a Realtor - I can appreciate the ups and downs of moving - but what a wonderful time! Congrats on your new marriage and your new home. I have been married for almost 17 years - and it only gets better!
God Bless!