Please visit the new blog...

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit me at http://www.lesliemaddox.com.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Addition to the Blogosphere

Sometimes I think that if one more thing changes, I'll rip my hair out by the roots and run screaming for my life, leaving behind a dust cloud in the shape of my running form. This past year has been filled with wonderful changes (multiple moves, engagement, marriage, new house), but for someone that likes routine, it's all been a bit much.

HOWEVER......

Let's add one more change to the list. For the last couple of months I've been posting Bible study lessons based on Psalm 23. But I've decided to move them to a new blog that I've created. The new blog is here, and its purpose is to help and encourage Sunday School and Bible study teachers.

I would surely appreciate it if you would let people know about the new blog, especially Bible teachers. It'll be fun only if folks participate!