Please visit the new blog...

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit me at http://www.lesliemaddox.com.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

They Make Me Laugh

Along the same lines as yesterday's post, here's a list of blogs that I read because they totally crack me up. These are truly Funny People. Laugh out loud funny. I want to be their BFF.

  • BooMama - I would love to get into this woman's head. She does an American Idol post every week if you're into that. And this post is probably the funniest thing I've ever read.

  • Big Mama - I think BooMama and Big Mama are friends. Big Mama has the cutest little girl that says the darndest things, like this.

  • The Queen B - I love how she calls herself, her husband, and her daughter the queen, king, and princess. This post is really funny and reminded me of my father (luv ya, dad!).

  • Stuff Christians Like - I just found this recently and have laughed and laughed over the truth of what he says. The thing that I like about it is that it makes you think about the difference between Biblical behavior and what has become the Christian Culture. Some of the posts that I especially like are this one, and this one, and oh my goodness let's not forget this one.

Enjoy, and let me know if you know of other Funny Blogs.

No comments: